Are you annoyed about always seeing delivery and read receipts in inbox? Do you want to hide them? Now I will teach you a good approach.
When managing lots of work emails by Outlook, you must prefer to request delivery and read receipt, in case of missing any potential businesses. Delivery receipts can help you confirm whether emails are sent to the target email addresses successfully. And read receipts can assist you to ensure whether recipients have read your emails. Therefore, it is apparent that both receipts are of great value.
However, if you receive hundreds of emails every day, an inbox cramming with many receipts will become a trouble. It will be difficult for you to figure out the emails you want. Therefore, in this case, a method to hide these receipts will be a boon to you. This method is very simple. Though you are a novice in Outlook, you can also follow the steps below to hide the receipts in Inbox.
Here is a quick guide to hide delivery and read receipts in Inbox.
- As usual, open MS Outlook. Select the Inbox. At this time, you could see all received email in Inbox, including all receipts.
- You would be required to locate and click the “View” option. Then you should select “View Settings”.
- Next a popup window called as “Advanced View Settings: Compact” will arise. You need to click “Filter” button.
- Afterwards you should select “Advanced” option in the window of “Filter”.
- Now you have entered the key steps. In the part of “Define more criteria”, click “Field” button. You will see many options in the pull-down menu.
- Find the “All Mail Filed” and select “Message Class” option.
- You must see “Conditions”, in which you should choose “doesn’t contain”.
- In “Value”, you should write in the words – “Report”.
- Finally click “Add to List”, and click a series of “OK” to save the view settings.
After you finish all the operations above, you will find the receipts in Inbox have been hidden completely.
Microsoft Outlook is aimed at creating a powerful email client for users. Hence various functions are added to Outlook constantly. While meanwhile, more potential risks are also brought to it. Perhaps it is because outlook has so many special abilities that it becomes vulnerable to malicious attack. At times, Outlook’s version upgrade may also result in sudden Outlook crash. Besides, frequently powering off system without closing Outlook properly will damage Outlook files as well. Users could use Scanpst.exe to repair outlook. But actually it can’t work effectively. Therefore, users can employ specialized repair tool like DataNumen Outlook Repair, by which users could restore the outlook files with least corruption.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com