Why DataNumen Database Recovery?
20+ years of
Extremely Simple Interface
Main Features in DataNumen Database Recovery v2.5
- Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019.
- Support to repair Microsoft Access 95 to 2016 and Access for Office 365 MDB and ACCDB databases.
- Support to recover the structure and records of the tables in Access databases.
- Support to recover deleted tables and records in Access databases.
- Support all versions of DBF database, including dBASE III, dBASE IV, dBASE 5 for dos, dBASE 5 for Windows, FoxBase, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, etc.
- Support to repair DBF files with memo or binary data fields stored in DBT or FPT files.
- Support to repair files on corrupted media, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of corrupt files.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line (DOS prompt) parameters.
DataNumen Database Recovery 2.5 is released on November 7th, 2020
- Upgrade DataNumen Access Repair to version 3.1.
- Upgrade DataNumen DBF Repair to version 2.2.
DataNumen Database Recovery 2.4 is released on December 7th, 2019
- Upgrade DataNumen Access Repair to version 2.9.
- Upgrade DataNumen DBF Repair to version 2.1.
DataNumen Database Recovery 2.1 is released on May 31th, 2018
- Upgrade DataNumen Access Repair to version 2.3.
DataNumen Database Recovery 2.0 is released on December 3, 2013
- Upgrade DataNumen Access Repair to version 2.2.
- Upgrade DataNumen DBF Repair to version 2.0.
DataNumen Database Recovery 1.0 is released on April 5th, 2006
- Integrated database recovery suite. It includes recovery tools for corrupt MS Access databases and DBF databases.