Your product was the best and did the most! But I don't think anything can recover the data I lost. It recovered what I already had, which was more
How to Recover
Why DataNumen Data Recovery?
20+ Years of
Our Customers' Testimonials
DataNumen Data Recovery
Your product was the best and did the most! But I don't think anything can recover the data I lost. It recovered what I already had, which was more than previous products, but none of the 3.5 weeks of data that was missing. If I thought the missing data was there, I would have definitely paid $50 to retrieve, and MAYBE $100 if I was Positive that all of the missing data was there. But it wasn't, so it wasn't worth $100.
Ms. Mascha Fujimoto
March 16, 2021
Extremely Simple Interface
Main Features in DataNumen Data Recovery v2.4
- Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019.
- Support all kinds of file systems, including NTFS, FAT, FAT32 and Ext2.
- Support to recover files lost due to reformat of the drive, corruption of the drive or any other reasons.
- Support to recover deleted files.
- Support to recover streams associated with the lost and deleted files.
- Support to scan raw disk data exhaustively and search for lost and deleted files of more than 70 known types, by using an internal expert system with extensive knowledge about the characteristics and structures of the file type specifications.
- Support to recover deleted files from recycle bin.
- Support to recover lost and deleted folders and the whole folder hierarchy recursively.
- Support Unicode file names and folder names.
- Support to rename files and folders automatically when duplicate exists.
- Use a simple wizard interface to instruct you go through the recovery process easily and efficiently.
- Support to filter and sort the lost and deleted files and folders according to various criteria.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.
Using DataNumen Data Recovery to Recover Files on Your Drives
You format your drive by mistake, you permanently deleted files or folders from your drives by mistake, or you emptied your recycle bin before you find there are something important in it. What can you do?
No worries. DataNumen Data Recovery can help you. You can use this powerful tool to scan the drives, search for the lost and deleted files, recover them and get the most valuable data back to you.
Start DataNumen Data Recovery:
You can select the drive or disk to be scanned, then click the "OK" button to start the scan process.
Note: Before scanning the drive or disk, make sure no files or folders in the drive or disk is being opened. And there are no other applications accessing the drive or disk.
Alternatively, you can select the following menu item:
to scan an image file instead of a drive or disk.
You can also select this menu item:
to open the following dialog:
and set the scan options before the scan process.
After starting the scan process, the progress bar
will indicate the scan progress. During the process, you can click button to stop the scan process.
After the scan process, if any lost and deleted files or folders are recoverable, you will see a preview of these files:
Check the files or folders you want to recover, then click button, you will see the following dialog:
You can set the output directory in the dialog and click "OK" button to start recovering the checked items.
DataNumen Data Recovery will then recover all the checked items for you. After the recovery process, the following message box will pop up:
Then you can open the output directory and access all the recovered items.
DataNumen Data Recovery 2.4 is released on November 9th, 2020
- Improve the recovery rate.
- Fix some minor bugs.
DataNumen Data Recovery 2.3 is released on April 14th, 2020
- Improve the display effect.
- Fix some bugs.
DataNumen Data Recovery 2.2 is released on February 28th, 2020
- Support to check the individual files to be recovered.
- Support to adjust the display sizes of the pictures.
- Improve the performance.
- Fix some minor bugs.