How to Recover
Why DataNumen CAB Repair?
20+ years of
Recover Much More than Our Competitors
The license key is delivered immediately after you order.
Our Customers' Testimonials
DataNumen CAB Repair
Jan 17th, 2019
Extremely Simple Interface
Main Features in DataNumen Access Repair v2.7
- Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
- Support to repair Microsoft Access 95, 97, 2000, 2002(XP), 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Access for Office 365 databases.
- Support to recover the structure and records of the tables in Access databases.
- Support to recover MEMO and OLE fields.
- Support to recover deleted tables and records in Access databases.
- Support to recover autonumber fields and indexes.
- Support to recover relations.
- Support to recover queries.
- Support to recover password encrypted Access databases.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.
- Support to fix Access mdb and accdb files on corrupted media, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to find and select the Access mdb and accdb files to be repaired on the local computer, according to some criteria.
- Support to repair a batch of Access mdb and accdb files.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair mdb and accdb file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line (DOS prompt) parameters.
Using DataNumen CAB Repair to Recover Damaged MS Cabinet Archives
When your Microsoft cabinet archives(.cab files) are damaged or corrupt and you cannot open them normally, you can use DataNumen CAB Repair to scan the .cab files and recover the data from the files as much as possible.
Start DataNumen CAB Repair.
Note: Before recovering any damaged or corrupt cab files with DataNumen CAB Repair, please close any other applications that may modify the cab file.
Select the damaged or corrupt cab file to be repaired:
You can input the cab filename directly or click the button to browse and select the file.
By default, DataNumen CAB Repair will save the fixed cab file into a new file named xxxx_fixed.cab, where xxxx is the name of the source cab file. For example, for source cab file Damaged.cab , the default name for the fixed file will be Damaged_fixed.cab. If you want to use another name, then please select or set it accordingly:
You can input the fixed file name directly or click the button to browse and select the fixed file.
Click the button, and DataNumen CAB Repair will start scanning and repairing the source cab file. Progress bar
will indicate the repair progress.
After the repair process, if the source cab file can be repaired successfully, you will see a message box like this:
Now you can open the fixed cab file with WinZip, WinRAR or other applications that are cab-compatible.
Note: The demo version will display the following message box to show the success of the recovery:
where you can click the button to see a detailed report of all the recoverable files in the archive, including its no., uncompressed size, and file name, like this:
According to the report, you can know whether DataNumen CAB Repair can recover your cab file. However, the demo version will not save the fixed cab file. Please order the full version to get it.