How to Recover
Why DataNumen PSD Repair?
20+ years of
Our Customers' Testimonials
DataNumen PSD Repair
Hillsborough, NJ, USA
Extremely Simple Interface
Main Features in DataNumen PSD Repair v2.0
- Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
- Support to recover PSD and PDD files produced by all versions of Adobe Photoshop.
- Support to recover the image as well as the separate layers.
- Support to recover pixels, dimension, color depth and the palette of the image and layers.
- Support to recover uncompressed and RLE compressed images.
- Support to recover PSD image with depth of 1, 8, 16, 32 bits per channel.
- Support to recover PSD image with color mode of bitmap, grayscale, indexed, RGB, CMYK, mutlichannel, duotone, lab.
- Support to repair PSD and PDD files on corrupted media, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of Photoshop image files.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a Photoshop image file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support to find and select the PSD and PDD files to be repaired on the client computer.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line (DOS prompt) parameters.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.
Using DataNumen PSD Repair to Recover Damaged Photoshop Images
When your Photoshop PSD image files are damaged or corrupt due to various reasons and you cannot open them normally with Adobe Photoshop, you can use DataNumen PSD Repair to scan the PSD files and recover the data from the files as much as possible.
Start DataNumen PSD Repair.
Note: Before recovering any damaged or corrupt PSD file with DataNumen PSD Repair, please close Photoshop and any other applications that may access the file.
Select the damaged or corrupt PSD file to be repaired:
You can input the PSD file name directly or click the button to browse and select the file. You may also click the button to find the PSD file to be repaired on the local computer.
By default, DataNumen PSD Repair will scan the source PSD file, recover the merged image and layers, and save them as separate image files. The recovered image files are outputted into a directory named xxxx_recovered, where xxxx is the name of the source PSD file. For example, for source PSD file Damaged.psd, the default output directory for the recovered image files will be Damaged_recovered. If you want to use another name, then please select or set it accordingly:
You can input the directory name directly or click the button to browse and select the directory.
Click the button, and DataNumen PSD Repair will start scanning and repairing the source PSD file. Progress bar
will indicate the repair progress.
After the repair process, if the source PSD file can be repaired successfully, the merged image and the layers in the PSD file will be saved in the output directory specified in step 3. And you will see a message box like this:
Now you can open the recovered image files in the output directory with the corresponding applications.
DataNumen PSD Repair 2.0 is released on December 8, 2013
- Support Windows 7 and 8.
- Fix some bugs.
DataNumen PSD Repair 1.4 is released on April 24th, 2008
- Full support to Windows Vista.
- Fix some minor bugs.
Advanced Photoshop Repair 1.1 is released on November 22, 2005
- Improve the accuracy of the recovery.
Advanced Photoshop Repair 1.0 is released on July 12, 2005
- Powerful tool to recover corrupt Photoshop image (PSD, PDD) files