How to Recover
Why DataNumen Archive Repair?
20+ years of
Extremely Simple Interface
Main Features in DataNumen Archive Repair v2.5
- Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019.
- Support to repair all subtypes of Zip files and all kinds of self-extracting files.
- Support to repair all subtypes of RAR archives.
- Support to repair standard Unix TAR files.
- Support to repair all version of Microsoft cabinet files, compressed with MSZIP, LZX and Quantum methods.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.
- Support to repair files on corrupted media, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of corrupt files.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line (DOS prompt) parameters.
DataNumen Archive Repair 2.5 is released on August 29th, 2019
- Upgrade DataNumen Zip Repair to version 2.6.
DataNumen Archive Repair 2.4 is released on July 29th, 2019
- Upgrade DataNumen RAR Repair to version 2.6.
DataNumen Archive Repair 2.3 is released on November 28th, 2018
- Upgrade DataNumen Zip Repair to version 2.5.
DataNumen Archive Repair 2.2 is released on May 19th, 2018
- Upgrade DataNumen Zip Repair to version 2.3.
- Upgrade DataNumen RAR Repair to version 2.5.
DataNumen Archive Repair 2.0 is released on November 26, 2013
- Add DataNumen RAR Repair to the suite.
- Upgrade DataNumen Zip Repair to version 2.2.
- Upgrade DataNumen TAR Repair to version 2.0.
- Upgrade DataNumen CAB Repair to version 2.0.
DataNumen Archive Repair 1.0 is released on April 14th, 2006
- Integrated archive data recovery suite. It includes recovery tools for corrupt Zip and SFX archives, Unix TAR archives, and Microsoft CAB archives.