When searching a keyword by Outlook instant search, the emails whose subjects, attachments or bodies encompass the word will show up simultaneously. But if you only wish to seek for the emails whose message bodies contain the specific keywords, you can use the method introduced in this article.
Many users must have known how to search out specific words or phrases in a certain opened email. Nevertheless, if you would like to look for the emails whose message body contains the specific keywords or phrases without opening them, you could follow the detailed steps below.
Find the Emails Whose Bodies Contain the Specific Keywords
- To begin with, launch Outlook program and in navigation pane, select the source mail folder that you would like to search for.
- Then click in the search box to enable the “Search Tools” ribbon.
- Under “Search” tab, click on “Search Tools” button in the group of “Options”. From its drop down list, you need to select “Advanced Find” option.
- Next a new dialog box of “Advanced Find” will show up, in which you need to take the following steps to narrow the search scope.
- At first, you should switch to “Advanced” tab.
- And then in “Define more criteria” section, click “Field” button and from the popup list, choose “All Mail Fields” > “Message”.
- After that, in “Condition” box, you should choose “contains”.
- Next, in the “Value” field, you could input the searching keywords as per your needs.
- Later click the “Add to List” button to enable this searching criterion.
- Finally you could click “Find Now” button at the right side.
- Eventually all the emails that are compliant with the specific criteria will be listed out in the following part.
Guard Outlook Data against Corruption
Despite with numerous capabilities, Outlook cannot escape from error, crash and so on. If you are a regular user of Outlook, you must have noted that errors and crashes can occur to Outlook at any time without any omens. In most cases, once you met up with a crash, your Outlook data will say goodbye to you.
Thus in order to reduce the likelihood of the terrible occurrence, you need to make some efforts in advance, such as paying attention to hidden viruses or spyware, keeping closing Outlook properly and so on. Moreover, you have to plan how to recover Outlook in case of corruption. There is no doubt that procuring an experienced repair tool, like DataNumen Outlook Repair, is a good idea. It can come to your rescue and extract maximum data in quick time.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com