As we all know, MS Word permits users to add watermark to the document, but Outlook cannot. In fact, by means of Word and Paint, we can add watermark to Outlook email messages as well. This article will tell you how to achieve it.
Nowadays, it is important to create a brand identity during business deals. Thus when you communicate with your clients via Outlook emails, why not add your company brand to the message such as watermark? Although Outlook doesn’t provide us with the direct feature, we can take the help of MS Word and Paint to accomplish it. Here we will only introduce a bit about creating watermark in Word document. If you want more, you can refer to another article in our blog – “How to Insert Custom Watermarks in Your Word Documents”.
Step 1: Create a Watermark Image in Virtue of MS Word and Paint
- At the very outset, launch MS Word and switch from “Home” tab to “Page Layout”. Under this tab, locate and click “Watermark” button in the group of “Page Background”.
- Then from its drop down list, you can choose a readymade one or click “Custom Watermark” to customize your personal watermark.
- Clicking “Custom Watermark” will bring out a new dialog box, in which you can design your preferred watermark at will. And finally click “Apply” and “Close” button.
- When you back to the document, you can see the watermark has been added successfully. What you should do next is to adjust the size of the current page to make the entire watermark visible. You can use the zoom bar at the right bottom corner.
- When the entire watermark is visible, press “Print Screen” key to make a screenshot.
- Next open “Paint” program and paste the screenshot to the current window.
- After pasting, utilize “Select” tool to select the watermark. Right click and choose “Crop” to leave your selection only in the paint window.
- Eventually save the file to local as any picture format.
Through the above operations, you have succeeded to create a watermark image. Then let’s turn to the next step.
Step 2: Set the Watermark Image as the Email Message Background in Outlook
- At first, open Outlook application and create a new email.
- In the New Message window, switch to “Options” tab and click “Page Color” button. From the drop down list, select “Fill Effects”.
- In the popup dialog box of “Fill Effects”, head to “Picture” tab. And click “select picture” button to locate the target watermark image.
- Finally click “OK” button. Immediately you will find that it has been added to the email message body with success.
Restore Outlook Data by Means of Inbox Repair Tool
It is apparent that as a part of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook has quantities of functions connected with other MS Office application. However, although Outlook can satisfy most of our needs, it is still considerably prone to corruption. But when your Outlook is corrupted, you can resort to Inbox Repair Tool. If it fails, do not panic. Falling back on more reliable third party software is a good choice as well. For instance, DataNumen Outlook repair is one of them, which is versed in Outlook recovery. Due to its sophisticated algorithm, it can absolutely get back the maximum data irrespective of any extent of corruption in Outlook.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com