After snoozing reminders, you may find a little bit difficult to figure out the snoozed ones among all reminders. Now, in this article, we will teach you how to quickly get a list of snoozed reminders in your Outlook.
When a reminder pops up in Outlook, you can choose either dismiss or snooze it. Most of time, if you currently have no time to deal with the associated item when a reminder alerts you, you will select to snooze the reminder for a certain time, such as 5 minutes, 1 hour, etc. Yet, after snoozing it, you will discover it a bit hard to find the snoozed reminders. In this case, you’ll long for a solution which can let you find out all snoozed reminders in one go. Thus, thereinafter, we’ll share you a way.
Get a List of the Snoozed Reminders
- For a start, launch your Outlook application.
- Then, after getting into the main Outlook window, you ought to press “Alt + F11” key buttons.
- Subsequently, you will get access to the VBA editor window in success.
- Now, you have to find an unused module.
- Next, copy and paste the following VBA code into this module.
Sub GetListofSnoozedReminders() Dim objReminder As Outlook.Reminder Dim objReminders As Outlook.Reminders Dim strList As String Dim i As Long Dim objNote As Outlook.NoteItem 'Get all the reminders in Outlook Set objReminders = Outlook.Reminders i = 1 For Each objReminder In objReminders 'Get the snoozed reminders If (objReminder.OriginalReminderDate <> objReminder.NextReminderDate) = True Then strList = strList & i & ". " & objReminder.Caption & " (" & Replace(TypeName(objReminder.Item), "Item", "") & ")" & vbCrLf & " Snoozed to " & objReminder.NextReminderDate & vbCrLf & vbCrLf i = i + 1 End If Next objReminder 'Display the list of snoozed reminders in a Note Set objNote = Outlook.Application.CreateItem(olNoteItem) With objNote .Body = "Snoozed Reminders" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & strList .Display End With End Sub
- After that, you can run this macro by clicking the “Run” icon in the toolbar or tapping on the “F5” key button.
- Eventually, a new note item will display in the background. It will display like the following screenshot:
- If you would like to print out this item, you can locate it in the “Notes” folder. Then, go to “File” menu, switch to “Print” tab and hit “Print” button.
Fall back on a Mightier Repair Tool
As we all know, Outlook comes endowed with an inbuilt repair tool. If confronted with small issues, you can use it. Yet, if encountering complex troubles, you had better take aid of other external tools, such as DataNumen Outlook Repair. It can fix various Outlook issues and recover PST data with utmost ease no matter how extremely the PST file gets damaged.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including corrupt mdf and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com