In order to quickly check the Outlook emails BCC’d to you, you can create a search folder for such emails. This article will teach you how to get it step by step.
When you try to create a new search folder, you can find that Outlook provides an existing search folder template called “Mail sent directly to me”. It can permit you to create a search folder for the emails “To” or “CC’d” to you. Yet, if you would like to create a search folder for the emails “BCC’d to” you, you can follow the steps below to get it in quick time.
Create an Outlook Search Folder for All Emails BCC’d to You
- At first, according to the Step 1 in the article – “2 Steps to Create an Outlook Search Folder with “OR” instead of “AND” Criteria for Multiple Conditions“, enable “Query Builder” for Outlook.
- Then, start your Outlook program.
- In the mail navigation pane, right click “Search Folders”.
- From the context menu, select “New Search Folder”.
- Next, in the popup dialog box, select “Create a Custom Search Folder” and hit “Choose” button.
- After that, in the “Custom Search Folder” dialog, input a name for this folder and click “Criteria” button.
- In the subsequent “Search Folder Criteria”, shift to “Query Builder” tab.
- Then, type “To” in the “Field” box, select “doesn’t contain” in “Condition” and input your own email address in the “Value” box and lastly click “Add to List”, like the following figure.
- Next, use the same way to add the following 3 filters.
- “To” > “doesn’t contain” > “your mailbox username”;
- “CC” > “doesn’t contain” > “your email address”;
- “CC” > “doesn’t contain” > “your mailbox username”.
- Later, make sure the “Logical Group” is “AND” and then click “OK”.
- After returning to “Custom Search Folder” dialog box, click “Browse” button.
- In the “Select Folder(s)”, choose the folders to be searched for emails BCC’d to you.
- Eventually, click a series of “OK” to complete search folder setup.
- Since then, all the emails not directly sent to you, namely BCC’d to you, will be collected here.
Fix Nettlesome Outlook Issues
How does your Outlook work? Does it frequently throw out any error messages or get stuck or even crash? In reality, a great amount of users have been plagued by such issues involved with Outlook. Hence, they long for some effective tricks to cope with or even eradicate them. However, in honesty, there is not such a mighty tip. What you can do is handling your Outlook with care all the time. For instance, you ought to never download suspicious attachments and back up Outlook file on a regular basis. Plus, you had better not rely on inbox repair tool completely. You have to prepare another powerful external tool, like DataNumen Outlook Repair.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including repair mdf and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com