Would you like to send an email which contains a lively web page instead of an unattractive plain link? This article will teach you how to insert a web page into an Outlook email.
More often than not, when we need to send a website related information by an email, we are used to embed a hyperlink in the email. In contrast with a link formed by multiple boring characters, a web page encompassing colorful pictures will be more charming. Now read on to learn the elaborate operations.
Insert a Web Page into an Email Message Body in Outlook 2010
- At the very outset, open Outlook and create a new email.
- After getting into the New Message window, shift to “Insert” tab and press “Attach File” button.
- Then a new window of “Insert File” will turn up. You should click on “All Files” button, and choose “Text Files” from its drop down list.
- Next you could input the URL in “File” name field. You could type manually or directly copy and paste it.
- After that, you need to click the down arrow of “Inset” button. From the drop down list, select “Insert as Text”.
- Later you will get an Outlook prompt, asking you whether to use normal style or not. You can choose “Yes” or “No” as per your wishes and needs.
- Finally you will return to the previous New Message window. You will find that the web page has been inserted into the message body successfully.
Notes: During you taking the above steps, Outlook may misbehave and even not respond. But you could leave Outlook alone for a while. After several minutes, it will recover by itself and succeed in adding the web page.
Insert a Web Page into an Email Message Body in Outlook 2007
In contrast to Outlook 2010, inserting a web page into message body in Outlook 2007 is much simple and convenient.
- After entering Outlook main window, click “View” > “Toolbars” > “Web” to enable web searching feature.
- Then you could paste the website into the web searching field. And press “Enter” key button to open the web page.
- When the web page shows up, click “Actions” > “Send Web Page by Email”.
- Later a new email window will arise, in which the web page has existed in its message body.
Keep Alert to Threats against Your Outlook
Outlook is prone to corruption. So as to protect your Outlook, you need to keep vigilant against all potential risks, such as disguised email borne viruses and so on. In addition, you also require a top-of-the-line Outlook recovery tool, like DataNumen Outlook Repair, which can assist you to extract maximum valid data even from severely damaged Outlook file.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com