By default, Outlook only supports us to view less than 30 calendars at the same time. If you wish to view more simultaneously, you can utilize the method introduced in this article.
When you select “Calendar” as the current view and try to view more than 30 calendars in Outlook 2010 or 2013, you must be going to receive an Outlook alert. It looks like the following screenshot. That is to prompt you that only less than 30 calendars can be viewed at once.
Apparently, Outlook is programmed to have a limit of 30 by default. But you still can raise the limit by modifying a registry value. Now read on to get the detailed steps.
View More Than 30 Outlook Calendars at the Same Time
- At the very outset, close Outlook and click Windows “Start” button.
- Then in the “Start Menu”, you should search “regedit”.
- When you seeing the corresponding “regedit” program, you can click on it.
- As usual, here you will receive a Windows prompt, which aims to ask you about if allow Registry Editor to make changes on your computer. You could directly hit “Yes” button.
- After getting into Registry Editor. You should browse to the registry keys below: “HKEY_CURRENT_USER” > “Software” > “Microsoft” > “Office” > “14.0” > “Outlook” > “Options” > “Calendar”.
Note: “14.0” here is referring to Outlook 2010. If you are using Outlook 2013, you ought to select “15.0” instead.
- Next right click “Calendar” key and choose “New” > “DWORD Value” from the context menu.
- Later, turn to the right pane and rename it as “CalendarMaximumNumber”.
- After that, double click the new value. In the “Edit DWORD Value” dialog box. You need to change “Base” to “Decimal”, and then type a certain number in “Value data” box. This number refers to the maximum number of calendars to be viewed at once. You should input multiples 10, from 40 to a maximum of 100.
- Finally click “OK” to save the changes and then exit the Registry Editor. Now you can restart Outlook to retry it.
From now on, you will be able to view more than 30 calendars in Outlook. As for the certain number, it is up to your preset value data.
Remove Unneeded Outlook Data Regularly
As we all know, Outlook PST files will be more prone to corruption if the files are oversized. Therefore, it is necessary to remove useless data on a regular basis to keep your PST file in a small size. Fortunately, Outlook has native support for this need, namely “Archive” feature, which is ease of use. Moreover, when it comes to Outlook damages, a stellar repair tool, like DataNumen Outlook Repair is a must. It can repair PST file damage with effortless ease.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including repair mdf database problem and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com