If you prefer to arrange Outlook emails on basis of the varying email domains, here is an effective method to assist you in classifying emails from specific domains to selected mail folders in Outlook.
Sometimes, various email domains can represent different companies. Therefore, I am accustomed to managing all incoming emails based on the email domains. Also, so as to simplify my work, I make use of Outlook rules to auto arrange them. Here are the elaborate steps.
Auto Organize the Emails with Senders from Specific Domains
- To begin with, launch Outlook program.
- After reaching the main interface of Outlook, go to “File” menu. Under “Info” tab, click on “Manage Rules & Alerts” button.
- Then in the new “Rules and Alerts” dialog box, click “New Rule” button.
- After that, another dialog box called “Rules Wizard” will turn up. In its first screen, you need to choose “Apply rule on messages I receive”. And then click “Next” button.
- In the second screen of “Rules Wizard”, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, in Step 1, locate and select “with specific words in the sender’s address”.
- And then in step 2, click on “specific words” blue link.
- A new dialog box of “Search Text” will arise. In the search field, you need to input the domain, such as “datanumen.com”.
- Next click “Add” button to add it to search list.
- After that, click “OK” to save the specified domain.
- Lastly, you will back to “Rules Wizard” screen, click “Next” button.
- Next in the third screen of “Rules Wizard”, take the following steps to specify the rule actions:
- At first, in Step 1, choose “Move it to the specified folder”.
- In the Step 2, click on “specified” link.
- And then a new dialog box of “Rules and Alerts” will emerge, in which select the destination folder. If no readymade folder, you could click “New” button to build a new folder.
- Next click “OK” button.
- Ultimately, press “Next” button.
- Later you could specify any exceptions as per your needs. If not, click “Next” button directly.
- In the final “Rules Wizard” screen, undertake the following operations:
- Assign a name to this rule in the first place.
- Then enable “Run this rule now on messages already in Inbox” feature.
- And subsequently, double check the rule specifications in Step 3.
- Eventually click “Finish” button.
- In the end, click “OK” to close the “Rules and Alerts” window and back to Outlook.
Henceforth, all the existing and future emails that are sent from specified domain will be moved to the specific mail folder automatically.
Retrieve Outlook Data in Case of Crashes
Crashes can happen to Outlook without any warnings. With respect to how to recover PST file after the catastrophe, you can fall back on a top-ranking third party tool, like DataNumen Outlook Repair, which can minimize data loss and corruption, thereby extracting maximum data for you.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com