Sometimes, you may need to copy all embedded images in an Excel worksheet to an Outlook email. At this time, you can read this article. Here we will introduce you 2 quick methods.
It is easy to copy an image from an Excel worksheet to an Outlook email. You can just select and press “Ctrl + C” to copy this image. Yet, if there are a lot of images to be copied, copying one by one is undoubtedly a stupid and tedious way. Hence, here we will introduce you 2 much more effective ways. Now read on to get them in detail.
Method 1: Select & Copy All Images in Excel Worksheet Manually
- For a start, open the specific Excel worksheet.
- Then, press “F5” key button.
- In the popup “Go To” dialog box, click “Special” button.
- Next, in the new “Go to Special” dialog box, select “Objects” and click “OK”.
- At once, all the embedded images have been selected.
- Now, press “Ctrl + C” to copy all the selected images.
- After that, launch Outlook and create a new email.
- Later, put cursor in the message body and press “Ctrl + V”.
- Immediately, all the copied images will be pasted into the email body, like the following figure.
Method 2: Copy All Images from Worksheet to Email with VBA
- To start with, in Excel, press “Alt + F11” to trigger Excel VBA editor.
- Then, put the VBA code below into a module or project.
Sub CopyImagesToMail() Dim objWorksheet As Excel.Worksheet Dim objOutlookApp As Object Dim objMail As Object Dim objMailDocument As Object Dim objShape As Excel.Shape 'Get the specific worksheet Set objWorksheet = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(1) 'Create a new email Set objOutlookApp = CreateObject("Outlook.application") Set objMail = objOutlookApp.CreateItem(objOutlookAppobjMailItem) objMail.Display Set objMailDocument = objMail.GetInspector.WordEditor 'Copy images to the email For Each objShape In objWorksheet.Shapes objShape.Copy objMailDocument.Range(0, 0).Paste Next End Sub
- Next, press “F5” key in the current macro.
- At once, a new email will be displayed.
- Here you may receive a warning, in which you should click “Allow”.
- Eventually, all the images in the specific Excel worksheet will be in the email body, as shown in the following screenshot.
Look out for All Risks around Outlook
Outlook is susceptible to corruption in that there are too many threats around it, such as virus, system failure, hardware faults, and power issues and so on. Hence, it is necessary for you to watch out for all these dangerous factors. First of all, you should never readily trust in emails from unknown senders. Besides, you’d better keep backing up your Outlook file periodically. Last but not least, in order to fix PST file in time, you ought to prepare a cutting-edge repair tool, like DataNumen Outlook Repair.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including corrupt sql and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com