We are excited to announce the DataNumen Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship is intended to help a college student who is interested in data recovery industry to pay for their tuition or other expenses.
- Your major is Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other related majors.
- You are interested in data recovery, file recovery, electronic discovery, and computer forensics.
- You are enrolled or accepted in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program.
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- You must submit an essay for consideration (details below).
- You must submit a transcript of your last completed semester of schooling (official or unofficial).
- This scholarship will be awarded annually.
- Your application must be submitted by June 30, 2022 for consideration.
- The scholarship winner will be announced on September 1, 2022.
Please write an essay of between 750 to 1,000 words introducing yourself, explaining your interests in data recovery, file recovery, electronic discovery, and computer forensics.
How to apply
Please submit your information via the form, by selecting the department as “Scholarship”. We will review your application and request you to send further information, including the transcript and essay.
Terms and Conditions
- This scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students alike.
- To apply, you must be enrolled or accepted to an accredited college or university.
- You must be scheduled to enroll the first semester following the application deadline.
- You must satisfy the eligibility requirements set-forth above.
- There will be ONE (1) winner of this scholarship.