- Delete emails by mistake?
- Emptied your Deleted Items folder too soon?
- Lost emails that can’t be recovered?
- Strange errors in the PST file?
- Lost the password for your PST file?
- Outlook mail recovery problems?
- DataNumen Outlook Repair easily fixes all of this and more.
Recovering a normally deleted email from Outlook is simple. When the delete button is clicked, the email is actually placed into the Deleted Items folder. Going to the folder allows the email to be read in full, and it can easily be moved to a different folder.
If, however, the Deleted Items folder is emptied, or if the item is deleted with a Ctrl-Delete (what Microsoft refer to as a hard delete), the email is removed from Outlook permanently. Outlook email recovery then becomes a lot more difficult.
According to Microsoft’s support, “… if you do not move items to the Deleted Items folder before you delete them, these items are hard deleted, and you cannot recover them from the Deleted Items folder.”
The only way to undelete such an email is to use DataNumen Outlook Repair – making quick and simple work of solving the problem.
- Works with Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
- Fully recovers Outlook mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, memos, journals, notes and more.
- Can undelete all email in Outlook – whether plain text, RTF or HTML format.
- Outlook mail attachments are recovered in full.
- Embedded objects are recovered in full.
- Support for PST files over 2 GB in size and splitting PST files if required.
- Support for generating PST files in Outlook 97-2002 and Outlook 2003-2010 format.
- Batch repairing supported.
- No technical knowledge required.