We offer big discounts to students and staff in educational organizations, as well as the educational organizations themselves.
- University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
- Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*
- Homeschool — defined by state homeschooling regulations
What is proof of eligibility?
Use a school-issued email address:If you provide a school-issued email address during purchase you are instantly verified. (A school email address may include .edu, .k12, or other email domains sponsored by educational institutions.) If you do not have a school-issued email address or your email address cannot be verified, additional proof of eligibility may be requested after purchase.
Students and educators at accredited schools
Proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, institution name, and current date. Types of proof of enrollment include:
• School ID card
• Report card
• Tuition bill or statement
Proof of eligibility may include:
• Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool
• Current membership ID to a homeschool association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)
• Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year
How to Purchase with the Discount?
The order with educational discount is processed case by case. Please contact us with the required proof. After we verify your case, we will send a special order link so that you can order with the educational discount.
† Documents dated within the last six months are considered current.