In order to understand the need for a zip repair tool, we must understand what the format of a zip file is. It is a file format used to compress files and folders. It reduces the file size, thereby saving hard disk memory. This compression format is used commonly, not only for storing data, but also for transferring data via email, pen drive or other means. The zip file format also helps in keeping all linked files together, making storing and moving large files much more organized, convenient and efficient.
Why a Zip File May Get Damaged?
There are several reasons for which zip files might get damaged. Some of the most common ones are:
- Spyware and virus attacks: A zip file can be corrupted by virus or spyware attacks. Due to a virus attack, the system can shut down automatically, causing damage to the zip files.
- Hard disk crash: There are countless malwares that purposely delete files and cause the hard disk to crash. This leads to corruption of zip files and data loss.
- Inappropriate system shutdown: If the system is not shut down properly, there is a possibility of some files getting corrupted.
- Motherboard Trouble: Problem with the motherboard can lead to deletion of files.
- Power failure: A power failure while a zip file is being used can lead to file corruption.
- Incorrect removal of a USB device: If a USB containing your zip file is removed incorrectly, it can damage the zip file.
- User error: At times, there is accidental deletion of files due to human error.
- Physical damage: Hard drives are sensitive machinery and need to be handled properly. Else, it can cause data loss.
- Logical errors: They can be caused by system or software related issues.
- Natural disasters: Lightning, fire, earthquakes, floods and other acts of god can cause physical damage to the system, causing data loss.
Importance of Having a Zip Repair Tool
Data recovery plays a crucial role, as loss of data can prove to be extremely expensive for an organization. By using a zip repair tool, you are able to not only recover, but repair data from corrupted, damaged zip files, using WinZip or WinRar.
DataNumen Zip Repair software is one such data recovery tool that is easy to use, is result oriented and has a graphical user interface. It completely scans the damaged zip files and retrieves every bit of data. The data in your zip archives can be recovered using this tool to ensure there is minimum data loss.
DataNumen Zip Repair (DZIPR) and DataNumen RAR Repair (DRAR) are the best tools available for the recovery of data of your zip and rar files. And you have nothing to lose, as there is a 30-day money back guarantee. Moreover, if you have any issues, you can simply contact the 24*7 customer care services.
About the Author:
Alan Chen is President and Chairman of DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including word recovery, excel repair, outlook repair and sql recovery software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com.