Chart in Excel can reflect data and information more intuitive. In this article, we will introduce you the pie of pie chart in Excel.
Pie chart can well present the relationship of each data set. But do you know that you can also create a pie of pie chart in your worksheet? With such a chart, not only can you display certain data and information, but also you can see the subset of a certain classification.
The image below shows the sales volume of a product. Except for the sales volume in each season, you can also see the subset of the last season. There are sales volumes of each sales representative.
Now your task is to display all the information in one chart. Therefore, you can choose to create a pie of pie chart.
Create a Pie of Pie Chart
The steps to create a pie of pie chart are very easy.
- Before you create such a chart, you need to rearrange the worksheet. Copy the information of sales representative under the first range in the worksheet.
- And then delete the number of the Season 4. Here we will clear the cell B5. When you finish the setting, your worksheet will be like the image below.
- After that, place the cursor within the range. You can also select the whole range.
- Then click the tab “Insert” in the ribbon.
- Next click the button “Pie” in the toolbar.
- In the drop-down list, choose the chart “Pie of Pie”.
- And then you will see the chart appear in the worksheet.
Next you can modify the chart according to your need.
- Click the tab “Layout” in the ribbon.
- And then click the button “Data Labels” in the toolbar.
- In the drop-down menu, choose an option to add data labels for the chart.
With data labels in the chart, you will not mix up those data sets in this pie of pie chart. You can also make other modifications for the chart according to your need. Besides, the pie of pie chart can only have one subset of a certain classification. If you need to show all data sets of all the classifications, you can consider using other types of chart.
Excel cannot Escape Data Disaster
Data disaster will happen to every computer users. And Excel will also corrupt due to many reasons. Even though Excel is very powerful to help you solve many problems, Excel itself still has many errors. When you suffer from Excel corruption, you can repair corrupt xlsx files and other errors by a powerful tool. This third-party tool has been used many Excel users and they all recover the severely damaged files.
Anna Ma is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including repair Word doc file corruption and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com
Leave a Reply