Excel is always used in business or companies, which gives us an impression of boring. However, you can also use the feature of feedback animation to bring more joy to your boring Excel.
In an Excel file, you will see many cells. And certainly you will think that Excel specializes in dealing with data and information. But now, with only a few simple steps, you can add animation into the feedback. And this feedback animation will also add a little more vividness in your work.
Provide Feedback with Animation
In this part, you will know how to add animation.
- Click “File” on the ribbon.
- Then click “Options”.
- And in the new window, click the option of “Advanced”.
- Drag the scroll bar until you see the option of “General”.
- And then check the “Provide feedback with animation”.
- And then click “OK”. And now, you have finished all the settings. When you insert a row or a column, the new row or column will slide appear instead of appearing immediately. As for the animation effect, you can see the video below:
Provide Feedback with no Animation
And sometimes, if you think that the animation effect is useless, you can also remove it. And the following are the steps.
- Follow the step 1-4 in the previous part.
- Uncheck the option of “Provide feedback with animation”.
- And then click “OK”.
And for the effect, you can also see the video below.
In these two videos, you can easily find the difference. So you can change the setting at any time according to your need. And of course, with this little animation, you may now change the impression of Excel.
Excel files can also Corrupt
If you need to use Excel in your work, you will find that you will rely more and more on it to accomplish your work. But sometimes, you will find that the Excel file cannot open or the information in it all missing. Therefore, you may probably meet with Excel file corruption. And as a result, this data disaster will bring your work to a halt. What’s worse, you will find that you may lose a lot due to the file corruption. So here you can prepare a third party tool to recover Excel files. And this software is specially designed for Excel corruption. Thus, you can rest assured and don’t need to worry about your important information in the files.
Anna Ma is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including word recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com