After sending a meeting invitation, we’ll receive multiple meeting responses, some of which contain useful proposals. In order to figure out which responses carry texts, we can use the following method.
In my regular working, I need to send many meeting invitations to my colleagues on behalf of my leader. I’m also required to conclude and report the proposals to him. However, among quantities of emails, it’s difficult to find out the meeting receipts with proposals. In this situation, I think out a quick approach to highlight the meeting responses with texts. Here are minute instructions.
Use Conditional Formatting to Highlight the Meeting Responses with Texts
- At the very outset, head to “View” tab. In “Current View” ribbon, you should hit “View Settings” button. A new dialog box will arise. In it, you need to click “Conditional Formatting” button.
- Then another dialog box will show up, where you should press “Add” button to create a conditional formatting rule. And assign a name to it, such as “Meeting Responses with Texts”.
- After naming this rule, you should click “Condition” button to open the “Filter” window. You need to switch to “Advanced” tab.
- Next in “Field”, you need to type “Message Class”. Alternatively, you can select it from the dropdown list. And in “Condition”, choose “contains”. In “Value” field, enter “IPM.Schedule.Meeting.Resp”. Click “Add to List” button.
- Afterwards still in “Field”, enter “Message”. Choose “contains” in “Condition”. Then in “Value”, you need to enter the vowels – “a, e, i, o, u, y”. Press “Add to List” button as well.
- Later click “OK” to back to “Conditional Formatting” dialog box. And hit “Font” button, which will bring out a new dialog. In it, you can set various highlight options in accordance with your preference, irrespective of font, size, color or effects and so on.
- Finally click a series of “OK” to return to Outlook Home page.
As soon as you complete the above operations, the all meeting responses which include texts will be in the set fonts. You can figure out them among a deluge of received emails with effortless ease.
Be Cautious of Malicious Attacks
Even though Outlook has more capabilities than other email clients, it still cannot get rid of corruption. Various malicious factors can result in Outlook corruption. Therefore, it is essential for us to beware of all potential risks. Besides, it is also necessary to make a regular backup, such that we can also utilize the archived files in the event of Outlook corruption. Moreover, we had better to keep a repair tool nearby like DataNumen Outlook Repair. This tool is particularly designed to repair Outlook. It can help us to recover broken Outlook file without any fuss.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com