If we have several accounts in Outlook, we should check new emails in each Inbox. Here is a method to deliver all POP3 accounts’ emails to one Inbox.
With Outlook popular as a communication tool, many people have created several accounts in this application. They prefer to add both their personal and business accounts, such that they can manage all their messages and contacts in only one email client. This is much beneficial for improving work efficiency. However, there exists a manifest problem. That is every time when receive new emails, they should define which account and then check its Inbox, which is a little bit troublesome.
In reality, if all accounts are POP3 accounts, there is a good method to change delivery folders. As we all know, when we attempt to create email accounts in Outlook 2010 and newer, the default setting is to create an isolated data file for every POP3 account. Thus we can select a specific folder from these data files, making it the delivery location of all POP3 accounts. We should particularly notice that if the email accounts are IMAP or MSN accounts, their delivery folder cannot change. This means that the following method of changing delivery folder is valid in POP3 accounts. Here are the concrete steps.
Steps to Deliver All POP3 Accounts’ Emails to One Inbox
- At the very outset, we should go to “File” menu. And in the “Info” page, click “Account Settings” icon.
- Then in the new popup window of “Account Settings”, we can see all accounts here. What we should do is to pitch on one of them. Of course it must be a POP3 account.
- Next locate and click the “Change folder” button. A new dialog box will open up.
- In this dialog, we can see all data files, and we should select a desired file and click on its Inbox folder. Then click “OK” to save the changes.
- Finally click “Close” button in “Account Settings” to save the settings.
The above operation is based on delivering two accounts’ emails to one Inbox. Actually, the same operation is true for delivering several emails to one Inbox.
Recover Outlook Files after Abrupt Corruption
With the advent of increasingly complicated viruses and malware, Outlook often gets corrupted unexpectedly. All sorts of factors may lead to corruption, such as abrupt shutdown, virus infection and so on. Faced with accident corruption, we should keep calm. If we make backups in advance, we can make use of it. If not, we can also resort to some third party software like DataNumen Outlook Repair, which is specially designed for PST recovery. It can scan and recover compromised PST files swiftly.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com