It is essential to make our emails more attractive if we’re doing crucial business via Outlook. Undoubtedly, an image signature is more dramatic than textual one. Moreover, Outlook also permits us to add a hyperlink to the signature.
Not only does Outlook allow us to create an image signature, but also it permits us to insert a hyperlink to the image, which is a boon to us. We can design a personalized signature with pictures, hyperlinks and so on, which will simply attract more attentions from our clients.
Create an Image Signature with a Hyperlink in Outlook
- At the very outset, head to “File” menu and select “Options”. Then in the window of “Outlook Options”, switch to “Mail” tab.
- Under “Mail” tab, you should locate and click “Signature” button.
- Next in the new dialog box of “Signatures and Stationery”, click “New” button to create a new signature. And in the popup box, you would be required to specify a name for this signature. And click “OK” to make further settings.
- Next in the bottom “Edit signature” box, click on the picture icon to insert image to signature.
- In the subsequent window of explorer, you can locate and select an image. Pitch on it and then click on the “Insert” button at the bottom. From its drop down list. You ought to choose “Insert and link” option, which aims for further insurance. Don’t disregard this choice.
- After this selection, the picture will be added to the signature immediately. Then you need to pitch on the picture and click the hyperlink icon next to picture icon.
- Later in the window of “Insert Hyperlink”, you ought to enter a website in the address bar, such as your personal networks. And click “OK” to back to signatures.
- Finally click a series of “OK” to save the signature and back to Outlook home page.
After finishing the above steps, you can have a try. Just create a new email and click “Signature” button in new message window. Then when you put your cursor hovering over the image, you can see a translucent popup prompt, namely “Ctrl + Click to follow the link”. You can press “Ctrl” and click on the image, and the corresponding website will open in Internet Browser automatically.
Prevent Unwanted Data Corruption in Outlook
Despite boasting of numerous proficient features, Outlook still cannot keep away from corruption, which is entirely the same as the other email clients. More importantly, if we have a myriad of items in Outlook, data corruption will pose the catastrophe that these items may vanish into thin air. Thus we have to make adequate precautions to avoid data corruption, for instance, installing genuine antivirus software, blocking spams, stopping files’ auto-downloading and making backups, etc. Furthermore, a reliable repair tool is a matter of necessity, like DataNumen Outlook Repair, which is well versed in Outlook recovery.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com