We are usually averse to receiving auto replies. But sometimes, people will write useful information in it, such as his agent or his emergency telephone number. This article will help you to highlight those auto replies with Important Information.
If I will go for a holiday, I also tend to create an auto reply for my email account. Besides, in this auto reply we will write in my emergency telephone number, such that those who have an emergent deal with me can call this number. Actually multiple people have this habit, thus I also create a rule for the auto replies with specific texts.
Create a Conditional Formatting Rule
- For a start, select the email folder where the auto-replies land and switch to “View” tab.
- Click the “View Settings” button and select “Conditional Formatting” in the new popup dialog box.
- In another new dialog box, you ought to click “Add” button to customize a conditional formatting rule. You ought to type a name to it, such as “Automatic Replies with Tel Number”.
- Click “Condition” button, which will bring out a new dialog. Under “Messages” tab, you would add the specific texts. In “Search for the words”, we can type the concrete words, such as the Arabic numerals 1 to 10, referring to the telephone number. And select “subject field and message body”.
- Next switch to “Advanced” tab. In “Field”, you need to type “Message Class”. In “Condition”, choose “contains”. And in “Value” field, you can enter the item – “IPM.Note.Rules.OofTemplate.Microsoft”. Click “Add to list” button.
- Click “OK” to back to “Conditional Formatting” dialog box. And hit “Font” button. A new dialog box of “Font” will arise, in which you can set a special font, size, and color for auto-replies from clients.
- Finally click a series of “OK” to return to Outlook.
When the conditional formatting rule is truly created and enabled in success, the existing and future auto replies with the specified texts will be in the set font. You can easily identify them through the different fonts.
Keep Vigilant at Outlook Errors
Due to its multiple functions, Outlook has been touted as the most popular email client in the market. Not only can we deal with emails, but also we are capable of managing contacts, arranging schedules and subscribing newsletters. However, same as the other email clients, errors frequently occur to Outlook. Some users are inclined to ignore the small errors if Outlook can solve it by itself. Virtually we should never disregard any errors, which can lead to big crashes at times. In addition, keeping a repair tool is a matter of necessity, such as DataNumen Outlook Repair. It can scan and repair Outlook file without a hassle.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com