When composing emails in Outlook, you may find that BCC field is hidden. If you often need to BCC emails, why not add it to the message window directly? This article will introduce a handy method.
In my daily work, I’m always required to BCC multiple emails to my superior. But I should click “To” button firstly and then fill in “BCC” in the popup dialog box. I wish that BCC Field can be located straightly in the message window. After some searches, I find out the following method.
Add BCC Field to Message Window
- To start with, open Outlook application and create a new email.
- After getting into the New Message window, shift to “Developer” tab and click on “Design this Form” button in “Form” group.
- In the subsequent screen, you will see a new dialog box of “Field Chooser” at the left side of the window. You need to change “Frequently-used fields” to “Address fields”.
- Next from the available field, select “BCC” and drag it to the location where you wish to position the “BCC” field. Here I will drag and drop it to the place below “CC” field.
After dropping the field, you will discover that “BCC Filed” has been added into the message window successfully.
- Optionally, in order to make the “BCC” field more compliant with the overall layout of the message window. You need to take the following steps:
- Firstly, you need to check the properties of “To” or “CC” field. Right click “To” field and choose “Properties”.
- Then write down several important properties of “To” field, including “Font and Color” under “Display” tab and “Height”, “Left”, “Width” under “Layout” tab.
- Next click “OK” to close the dialog box. And right click “BCC” field and access its properties.
- After that, change the “BCC” field’s properties according to the previously remembered info in step (2).
- Lastly click “OK” to back to message window.
- Click “Publish” button and select “Publish Form As” option. In the new popup dialog box, specify a name for this form, such as “With BCC”. And then press “Publish” button.
- Close the message window without saving the changes. Now move on to use this form.
- In the main interface of Outlook, head to “Developer” tab and click “Choose Form”. Set “Look In” to “Personal Forms Library”. Then pitch “With BCC” form and click “Open” button.
- In the new window, you can fill in “To”, “CC”, “BCC” and compose the email as usual. And eventually click “Send” button in ribbon to send out the message.
Restore Outlook Data in the Event of Corruption
Outlook is susceptible to corruption. But do not panic if you encounter it. An experienced and brilliant repair tool can come to your rescue, like DataNumen Outlook Repair. Due to its good performance in PST recovery, it has shouldered over the majority of its rivals.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com