In our previous part, we have discussed about 3 ways to send emails from Excel directly. And now we will continue talking about sending Excel as attach files in email.
If you want to use the current Excel files as an attachment, usually you will close the current file and then open the outlook. Next, you will insert this file into your email. The process is simple yet you can use a much simpler way. And the following are the steps.
4. Send Excel as Attachment
Now you have finished editing the Excel, and you need to send it in Excel. You may follow the steps and then sending emails.
- Click “File” in the ribbon.
- And then click the option “Save & Send” on the right.
Thus, on the right part of the interface, you can see that there are several different options.
- Now we click the first option “Send as Attachment”. And then the window for sending email will also pop up.
In this email, you will find that the subject has already existed with the name of this file. And the current Excel file is as the attachment in the email. The next thing you need to do is inputting the email address into the text box of the recipients. Besides, you also need to enter the body of the text manually. On the other hand, if you need to send as PDF file in email, you can also click the second option in the “Save & Send” window.
And of course other types are also available. You can choose according to your need.
Add Button in Quick Access Toolbar
Those options can also add into the quick access toolbar.
- Click the small arrow in the quick access toolbar.
- Then in the drop-down menu, click the option “More Commands”.
- Choose the “All Commands” in the “Choose commands from” part.
- Drag the scroll bar until you find the options for email.
- Then add the button one by one.
- Next click “OK”. Thus, you have added the button in the quick access toolbar to send emails.
And the next time if you need to send the current file as attachment, you can click directly from this part to send emails.
Possible Causes for Excel to be Damaged
Excel can be easily damaged due to various reasons. And the major causes are virus, malware, human mistakes and many others. Once a data disaster happens, it will be very hard for your Excel to survive. Therefore, a tool to repair Excel is very necessary. This software are specially designed to recover corrupt Excel.
Anna Ma is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including word recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com