Excel is highly customizable for users. And today we will introduce 2 useful tips for worksheet tabs.
The sheet tabs lie in the bottom part of the interface in Excel. Every time you need to edit in a certain sheet, you will click the tab of that sheet. And now we will introduce 2 tips to change the default size and color of sheet tabs.
Tips1: Change the Size
This is the default size in Excel.
If you find that the default size of the sheet tab is a little small, you can make adjustment and make it fit to your usage habit.
- Click the “Start” Button of the computer.
- And then click “Control Panel” on the right.
- In the new window, click the “Appearance and Personalization” option.
- and then in the “Personalization” part, choose the option “Change window glass color”.
- Next click the “Advanced appearance settings” in the new window.
- Select “Scrollbar” in the “Item”
- And then set the size according to your need.
- Next click “OK”. Now you come back to the interface of Excel, you will find that the size of the sheet tabs changes.
Tips2: Change the Color
Except for the default size, you can also change the color of the sheet tab. And for different sheets, you can also use the color to identify the categories.
- Right click the tab that you want to change the color.
- Next move your cursor on the option “Tab Color”. You can choose any of the color in the new menu.
- besides, if you want to use other color, click “More Colors”.
- And then in the “Colors” window, choose your target color.
- Next click “OK”. And then you will find that the color of this tab will change. Therefore, you can repeat the steps and change the color for other tabs.
In addition, if there are many sheets in your Excel, you can also find the target sheet quickly through the unique color.
Your Settings in Excel can be Damaged in Corruption
If you use Excel frequently, you will certainly meet with troubles. And once those unexpected accidents happen, your work will be delayed. Thus, the first thing you need to do is trying to fix Excel. Otherwise not only Excel files, other important files or other software will also corrupt. Now you can also use a third party tool to save your computer. With its highly reputation around the world, you can rest assured and retrieve your information.
Anna Ma is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including word recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com