Software Development Kit (SDK) for Developers
For each data recovery software product, we also provide a corresponding software development kit (SDK). The developers can call the application programming interface (API) functions in the SDK to control the repair process directly and integrate our unparalleled data recovery technologies into their own software products seamlessly.
The SDK package includes SDK DLL files, documentation and sample codes in different programming languages for using the APIs.
Developers can program in:
- Microsoft Visual C++ including C# and .NET
- Microsoft Visual Foxpro
- Borland Delphi
- Microsoft Visual Basic including VB .NET
- Borland C++ Builder
- Any programming language that supports DLL calling
There are three types of license models for SDK:
- Developer License: Permit the specific number of developers to use the SDK to develop their applications. For example, if one purchases a single developer license, then only one developer can use the SDK to develop his application. Please note he CANNOT redistribute the SDK DLL with his application unless he has also purchased runtime licenses or royalty-free licenses defined below.
- Runtime License: Permit the specific number of redistributable SDK DLLs to be deployed with the application. For example, if one purchases 10 runtime licenses, then he can redistribute 10 copies of SDK DLLs with his application.
- Royalty-free License: Permit unlimited number of redistributable SDK DLLs to be deployed with the application. This is just same as an unlimited number of runtime licenses.
Free Evaluation Version:
Please contact us to get more detailed information or request a free evaluation version of the SDK package.