At times, you may want to group all of your Outlook contacts by country. Therefore, in this article, we will teach you how to get it in quick time.
For instance, you want to send an email to all the contacts which are in a specific country. Generally, you can check all the contacts’ countries and send emails one by one. However, to be honest, it is a bit troublesome. In fact, you can first group the contacts by country, then pick up the specific country group, and send emails to the contacts in this group easily. Thereinafter, we’ll show the detailed steps.
Group All Outlook Contacts by Country
- At the very beginning, start your Outlook application.
- Then, switch to Contacts pane via “Ctrl + 3” key shortcuts.
- In the Contacts folder list, select and open a Contacts folder.
- After that, shift to “View” tab.
- Next, click on the “Change View” button and select “List” option.
- Subsequently, you ought to click on “View Settings” button.
- Afterwards, in the newly popup dialog box, tap on the “Group By” button.
- Later, another new dialog box of “Group by” will show up, in which you need to take the following steps.
- First off, at the bottom, from the drop down list of “Select available fields from”, choose “Address fields” option.
- Then, select “Country/Region” from the list of “Group items by”.
- Finally, click several “OK” to save the settings and close all the dialog boxes.
- After back to contact list, you can see that the contacts have been grouped by country, shown as the following screenshot.
Apply the View Settings to Other Contact Folders
If you have many Contact folders in your Outlook and want to group the contacts in other folders by country, you can apply the same view settings to other folders. Just follow the steps below.
- For a start, click “View” > “Change View”.
- Then, select “Apply Current View to Other Contact Folders”.
- Next, in the dialog box, select all the Contact folders and activate the “Apply view to subfolders”.
- Lastly, click “OK” button.
- Now, all the contacts in all Contact folders have been grouped by country.
Solve Outlook Problems
If you have used Outlook for decades, you may have ever encountered a variety of issues, including sudden crashes, keep not responding, virus infection as well as serious Outlook data damage. You must long for a mighty solution which can save you from these annoying troubles. Actually, making a consistent and effective PST backup is such an approach. In addition, it is lucky that Outlook offers users the inbox repair tool. Of course, when the above two are not a lot of help for you, you can resort to a third party fix tool, such as DataNumen Outlook Repair.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including mdf repair and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com