Email and other information management services are crucial. Mail client applications bundle all these together, making the storage, retrieval and use of personal or official information ridiculously easy. The demand for such management software has upped pressure on developers to come up with diverse solutions, which are equally diverse in their nature of working. Despite this diversity, their fundamental principles remain virtually the same.
In personal information management, MS Outlook ranks extraordinarily high. This is courtesy of the reputation that its developer, Microsoft Inc., has earned in software development. This is also fortified by the fact that Microsoft Inc. is the developer of Windows Operating System, which is widely used across the global divide. MS Outlook is broad based and offers so many features meant to better user experience and simplify information management.
Regardless of its magical performance, MS Outlook is prone to various problems. These problems need solutions. Sadly, though, the nature of the problems makes it a huge challenge for the developer to offer a universal remedy, prompting the development of many MS Outlook repair tools by other independent developers. With such vastness in MS Outlook repair options, how can one determine which solution works best? Or how can one know the fundamental qualities that every PST file repair tool should possess?
Consider the following qualities;
- Full Recovery of Files – Whether you would like to just recover selected PST files, what’s most important is the ability to repair all files and conclusively recover all the details of user activities.
- Ease of Use – There isn’t a need for one to acquire an Outlook recovery tool that needs too complex steps to utilize. In fact, the simplicity of using a program accelerates its general use and acceptance by target population. No one would want to purchase a PST recovery program that takes days or months to learn as some of the needs are so urgent.
- Automatic Backups – A good PST file recovery program should be able to create backups automatically before commencing the repair process. This ensures that if the repair isn’t completed successfully, the original file can be retrieved.
- Selectable Output Options – Often times, users prefer recovering PST files and saving them in different formats. If a PST file repair tool restricts you to only one format, it becomes somewhat limited.
- Help and Support – Developers that presume that their applications are so simple and therefore omit stable user support and help utilities end up losing application users to competition. It can’t be ignored that all applications are vulnerable to errors, either caused by internal codes or foreign programs. Without help and support, customers will most likely opt for other application programs.
If you need an effective, elaborate and a stable MS Outlook recovery tool with sterling user feedback, DataNumen fits the bill. DataNumen was developed, particularly for users who need more than just simple recovery. It’s capable of providing detailed analytical reports after carrying out complete scan of the PST files. Its recovery is accurate and offers performance that is more stable than its competition.
Alan Chen is President & Chairman of DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information, visit www.datanumen.com.