In today’s article, we are going to show you what to do to print your Word document without giving up its background color.
In your daily office work, you may come across printing a variety of files. And sometimes you have to print documents with background color or image sometimes. Let’s say, you possibly need to print a Word document in a way as below:
By default, however, Word will not print the document with its background color on. Then, how to achieve that goal can be a real headache for some of you. So, we will introduce a simple way to lead you out of such dilemma.
Steps to Print Word Document with its background Color on:
- First and foremost, open the document you are going to print.
- Click “File”.
- Then click “Print”.
- Next, click “Page Setup” on the right-down corner of “Settings”.
- In the shown “Page Setup” window, click “Paper” option.
- Now you can see the “Print Options” on the right-down corner. Just click it.
- Then in the “Word Options” window, you first click “Display” on the column.
- Next, find the “Printing options” area, and check the “Print background colors and images” box.
- Your last critical move is to click the “OK”. And the “Word Options” window will be closed.
- Now you will see the “Page Setup” window again. Just click the “OK”, then you shall notice the document in the print preview area has its background color and image on.
How to Recover Corrupted Word Files
On one hand, there are so many functions in Word. Thus, you can easily and efficiently fulfill your everyday task with the help of Word. On the other hand, to work out these functions can be very confusing now and then. As a result, some of you may get lost and conduct wrong operations which may lead to document corruption. To prevent this kind of tragedy, there are several useful ways:
- One way is to back up some important documents. For example, you can copy data to Google drive from time to time.
- If the file has got corrupted, you can always use the built-in function of the Word to retrieve your information.
- Of course, when the situation gets more serious, you can resort to other options, such as to utilize tools to recover word.
Vera Chen is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including excel recovery and pdf repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com