Sometimes you need to print comments in your Excel. And here we will introduce the method to print comments.
In an Excel worksheet, you will add some comments for certain cells. When you need to print the worksheet, you may also need to print the comments. Thus, you will get the entire information on the paper.
In this image, you can see that there are two comments in the worksheet. And now if you need to print the comments together with the worksheet, you can follow the steps below.
- Click the tab “Page Layout” in the ribbon.
- And then click the small arrow in the “Sheet Options” area.
Of course you can also click arrow in other part. But click in the “Sheet Options” can be more convenient.
- And then in the “Page Setup” window, click the arrow in the “Comments” text box.
In the drop-down list, you can see that there are three options. The default setting of the sheet for comment is “None”. And here you need to choose one of the other two options in the list.
- If you want to print comments in its original position, make sure the comments that need to be printed are shown in the worksheet. And then choose the option “As displayed on sheet”.
- Next click the button “Print Preview” in the window.
In the preview, you can see that the comments are in the original place. If you want to adjust the interface, you can adjust in the original worksheet.
- Else, if you need don’t want the comments take up a large area in the interface, you can choose the other option “At end of sheet”.
- Next click the “Print Preview”. At this time, the comment will be printed in a separate sheet.
In this option, the original cell references and the contents of the comments will all appear in a new sheet. And this will not mess up the interface of the original worksheet.
Hence, you can choose either of the option according to your need.
Except for setting in the toolbar, you can also set in the print page.
- Click “File” in the ribbon.
- And then click the option “Print”.
- Next click the “Page Setup” in the bottom.
- And then the “Page Setup” window will pop up. Click the tab “Sheet” in the window. Therefore, you can also set the comments here.
In your actual manipulation, you can open the “Page Setup” window according to your own habit.
Excel Failures are Sudden
Accidents are called accidents because they will happen suddenly without any sign. Besides, Excel failures will also happen suddenly. And the result of such failures will cause severe damage to you. To solve the problem, you can use our powerful tool to repair xls file problem. With this tool at hand, you will not have any worry at all.
Anna Ma is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including repair doc file damage and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com