It’s foolhardy to disregard the security of your MS Outlook data then race up and down looking for a recovery tool when they have been corrupted. Properly managing PST files has invaluable outputs. You will end up saving a lot of time that you would use trying to repair corrupted PST files. You will also enjoy smooth and continuous use of MS Outlook without worrying about the possibility of data corruption.
MS Outlook data corruption has far reaching effects. These include inability to open mailbox, view calendars, notes, contacts, among other components. Where there is no backup or proper recovery tool used, the end result is highly likely to be total loss of all data stored in Outlook. However, a great percentage of such errors can easily be avoided by simply making good use of the PST files and continuously taking good care of them.
How to Manage PST Files
– Ensure that they are stored in the right partition; right where the MS Outlook has been installed, otherwise it won’t be able to perform properly. The unit functioning of MS Outlook relies entirely on the coordination of software parts, culminating in greater ease in personal information management.
– Scan your PST files using a proper PST repair tool. Carrying out this task routinely helps protect you from the possibility of losing all data at once without receiving any form of notice.
– Fix PST file errors as soon as you detect them. In case it takes too long before you quick-start the repair process, a small error might end up causing huge losses of colossal magnitude.
– Ensure efficient functioning of the entire computer system, including software. This will help protect your MS Outlook and subsequently help protect your PST files from being displaced. The aspects that you should look into shouldn’t exclude random access memory, processor etc.
– Maintain optimal size of the PST file. Normally, there are specific limitations with regards to PST file size. In most cases the upper limit is 2GB.
It should however be known to you that MS Outlook is still not foolproof even with such adequate management. You may still end up with corrupted data that may result from sudden blackouts, hardware imperfections, unintended deletion, and more.
If you find yourself in such a situation, you shouldn’t feel desolate as you can use an advanced MS Outlook recovery tool to get things to work normally. The use of DataNumen is ideal. You will be able to repair every PST file, either individually or in batch. You will also be able to recover data even in case of deletion.
DataNumen is available for users from across the globe. You can purchase it online and download it. You will be amazed at how simple it is to use and how effective it is in MS Outlook data recovery. Try it out and enjoy the experience.
Alan Chen is President & Chairman of DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information, visit www.datanumen.com.