You can make the worksheet more vivid by formatting cells and the fonts. Except for that, you can also use the WordArt in your worksheet.
The WordArt is indeed a very useful feature in Excel. Besides, it also has a wide range of use. For example, you can use the WordArt for the range header in a worksheet. The image below shows a common worksheet. The content “DataNumen Sales Volume” is in the merged cells. To make the worksheet better, we have changes the font format.
You may have also formatted the header to make it better from the appearance. That’s also what most of the users will do. And now, instead of changing the font format, you can also use the WordArt to replace the contents.
In this part, we will show you the steps to insert WordArt.
- In the worksheet, click the tab “Insert” in the ribbon.
- And then click the button WordArt” in the toolbar.
- Next you will see a drop-down list. There are many different types of WordArt that you can choose. You can choose one that you like.
- Next input the text into the text box.
- And then click any other cell in the worksheet. Now you have finish inserting the WordArt into your worksheet.
After you insert the WordArt into the worksheet, you still need to modify it.
- Move the contents into the right place. Here the content is the header, so we will move to the head of the worksheet.
- When you click it, the tab “Drawing Tools” will be activated. Under this tab, you can set other format for this content.
- In the “Shape Style” area, you can format the shape according to your need.
When you click the small button of the different shapes, you can also see many default styles.
You can use a default format or set by yourself.
- Next in the “WordArt Styles” area, you can set the format for the contents.
Also there are some default formats for you to choose. Besides, you can also change the text color, outline and text effect according to your preference.
We have also changed the format. You can refer to the image below to see the result.
This effect is certainly better than only using the font format. Therefore, the next time, you can consider using the WordArt in your worksheet.
Save Data from Damaged Excel Files
We need to admit that Excel is very useful in our work. However, sometimes you will still meet with Excel errors. And those errors will cause severe damage to your data and information. In order to save data from those damaged files, you can purchase a third-party Excel recovery tool. With this tool at hand, you can repair corrupted Excel file easily. And all the data and information will come back soon.
Anna Ma is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including repair Word docx document error and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com