Outlook only supports us to batch send an email to all addresses of one contact. But there is no feature which permits mailing to all email addresses of multiple contacts in bulk. Thus, this post will teach you how to realize it with Outlook VBA.
It’s very easy to send an email to all addresses of a single contact. You can select or open a contact and then click “E-mail” button in the ribbon, which will create a new email with all email addresses of this contact in ‘To” field. But, this feature is not able to batch send an email to all addresses of multiple contacts. Therefore, if you have this requirement, you can refer to the following means.
Batch Send an Email to All Email Addresses of Multiple Contacts
- First off, launch your Outlook program.
- Then, in the main Outlook screen, you can tap the “Alt + F11” key buttons.
- Immediately, you’ll get access to the VBA editor window, in which you need to open an unused module or simply insert a new one.
- Subsequently, you could copy the VBA code below into this module.
Sub BatchSendAnEmail_AllEmailAddresses_OfMultipleContacts() Dim objSelection As Outlook.Selection Dim objContact As Outlook.ContactItem Dim objMail As Outlook.MailItem Set objSelection = Application.ActiveExplorer.Selection If Not (objSelection Is Nothing) Then Set objMail = Application.CreateItem(olMailItem) On Error Resume Next For Each objContact In objSelection If objContact.Email1Address <> "" Then 'Add Email Address 1 objMail.Recipients.Add (objContact.Email1Address) End If If objContact.Email2Address <> "" Then 'Add Email Address 2 objMail.Recipients.Add (objContact.Email2Address) End If If objContact.Email3Address <> "" Then 'Add Email Address 3 objMail.Recipients.Add (objContact.Email3Address) End If Next objContact objMail.Recipients.ResolveAll objMail.Display End If End Sub
- Next, you can minimize or close the “Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications” window.
- After that, head to “File” menu and click “Options”.
- In the popup “Outlook Options” window, shift to “Quick Access Toolbar” tab.
- Later, you should add the macro to Quick Access Toolbar.
- Finally you can take a shot:
- Firstly, in a Contacts folder, select multiple contacts.
- Then, click on the macro button in Quick Access Toolbar.
- At once, a new email will display, in which you will see that all the email addresses of the selected contacts have been filled in “To” field.
Combat against Outlook Damage
Generally, Outlook regular users may have realized Outlook’s vulnerability. Such a feature-rich program still can get corrupted due to various causes, such as abrupt power outage, virus infection and PST file errors, etc. Thus, it is vitally essential to keep a top-of-the-line repair tool handy, like DataNumen Outlook Repair. It can recover PST data with effortless ease.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including fix sql and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com