In the following article, we will show you how to achieve the aim to replace texts with pictures and vice versa.
It’s universally known that in Word, you can easily replace a word with a new one throughout the whole document by using the “Replace” function. As a matter of fact, you can apply this function to replace words with pictures and vice versa. A document with images in will absolutely be a better way to attract people’s attention.
Indeed, some tips can save us from tedious work. Hence read on to find out what can you do to make your file look great while wasting no extra time.
Replace Texts with Pictures in Word
- First of all, you have to insert a picture into Word. Click “Insert” on “Menu Bar”.
- Next click “Picture” option on the ribbon.
- An “Insert Picture” window will pop up. Go to choose a picture.
- Click “Insert” and you shall have the picture in your Word document.
- Then right click the picture.
- Click either “Cut” or “Copy” on the list menu.
- Now click “Home”.
- And click the button on clipboard. You shall see the picture is already on it.
- Select the paragraph or the whole text where the words to be replaced locate.
- Click “Replace” in “Editing” area to open the “Find and Replace” dialog box.
- Type the word to be replaced in “Find what” text box. For example, we here will type the word “Introduction”.
- Then type “^c” in “Replace with” text box.
- Click “Replace All” button.
- Now you have finished replacing words with pictures in your Word document.
Replace Pictures with Words in Word
Since you have successfully replaced words with pictures in Word, you shall completely be capable of replacing pictures with texts, too. Detailed steps go as bellow:
- Repeat the above step 9 and step 10.
- Only this time you type “^g” in “Find what” text box.
- Type the substitute word in “Replace with” text box. Let’s input “Introduction” in this case.
- At last, click “Replace All” button.
The aforementioned tips will ensure your quick replacement between words and pictures in Word document.
What if Word documents get corrupted?
These tricks are sure to help you efficiently handle replacement issue between words and pictures. Yet, Word is likely to get crashed when you frequently use it to process pictures. Usually, following the crash is file corruption, which can be a devastating disaster.
I assume most of you may have the need to recover word. One way is to utilize built-in function in Word to do the recovery job. Another option is to choose third-party repair tools.
Vera Chen is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including excel recovery and pdf repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com