If you wish to redirect multiple emails to other recipients, instead of forwarding, you can read this post. Here we will teach you an approach to redirect many emails in bulk.
When you forward an email to others, the new email will auto contain “FW:” in the subject and its body will contains the message header of the original email, as shown in the following figure. In contrast, when you redirect an email, the new mail’s subject and message body will be totally same as the original mail. Hence, if now you want to redirect many emails to someone else in one go, you can read on to learn an effective way.
Batch Redirect Multiple Emails
- At the very outset, launch Outlook application.
- Then, trigger Outlook VBA editor via “Alt + F11”.
- Next, copy and paste the following VBA code into a module.
Sub BatchRedirectEmails() Dim objSelection As Outlook.Selection Dim i As Long Dim objMail As Outlook.MailItem Dim objRedirectMail As Outlook.MailItem 'Get all selected emails Set objSelection = Application.ActiveExplorer.Selection If Not (objSelection Is Nothing) Then For i = objSelection.Count To 1 Step -1 If TypeOf objSelection(i) Is MailItem Then Set objMail = objSelection(i) 'Redirect each email Set objRedirectMail = objMail.Forward With objRedirectMail 'Add more recipients as per your needs .Recipients.Add ("[email protected]") .Recipients.Add ("[email protected]") .Recipients.Add ("[email protected]") .Recipients.Add ("[email protected]") .Recipients.ResolveAll .Subject = objMail.Subject .HTMLBody = objMail.HTMLBody .Send End With End If Next End If End Sub
- After that, exit the current window.
- Later, add this macro to Quick Access Toolbar as per “Optional Step” in the article “How to Run VBA Code in Your Outlook“.
- Finally, take the steps below to have a try.
- First of all, in the mail list, select the emails which you want to redirect.
- Then, click the macro button in Quick Access Toolbar.
- At once, all the selected emails will be redirected to the predefined recipients.
Get Rid of Discouraging Outlook Data Loss
As we all know, Outlook is not only an email client, but also a schedule manager. However, even so, it still can’t escape from a deadly flaw. That is its vulnerability. More specifically, it can be corrupt due to multiple factors, such as virus, software failures, and human errors and so on. Therefore, as a regular Outlook user, it is an arduous task to block Outlook crash. But, you can easily avoid Outlook data loss as long as you stick to backing up your Outlook PST file at regular intervals and keep a robust PST repair tool, like DataNumen Outlook Repair, in vicinity.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including fix SQL Server and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com