If you tend to change font size, effects and color in every new email message, why don’t you directly customize fonts as per your wishes? In this case, you cannot do the repeated work any longer.
Outlook permits you to change the default font settings, no matter font, size, color, or effects. If you would like to make your message more special and attractive, you can customize fonts as well as theme in Outlook Options. Here are the 6 step in detail.
Customize Fonts for New Message
- At the very outset, you should launch Outlook application.
- Go to “File” menu and select “Options” item. Then a new window of “Outlook Options” will open up.
- In this window, you should switch from “General” to “Mail” tab. From “Mail” tab, you need to locate the “Composing message” label. Under this label, find and click “Stationery and Fonts” button.
- You will see a dialog. In it you can specify theme for new HTML message, fonts of new, replying or forwarding messages and so on. You should click the “Font” button under “New mail message” label.
- In the subsequent dialog box, you can change many facets of default fonts as per your preference, such as font size, style, effects, color and underline style, etc. You can also preview the custom fonts at the bottom box.
- Finally click a series of “OK” to save the font settings.
One day, if you dislike the custom fonts and would like to restore the original one, you have no choice but to change all the values to the default settings. For example, “Font” is “+Body”, “Font style” is “Regular”, “Size” is “11” and “Font color” is “Automatic”.
Employ an External Repair Tool
Just from the perspective of email client, Outlook has quantities of hidden capabilities for you to discover. Only with Outlook installed in your computer, you can nearly deal with a majority of work, such as keeping contact with our clients. Furthermore, its powerful additional functions, for instance, managing contacts and arranging schedules, help itself earns countless appreciation from its regular users.
However, as a proficient application, it also has a drawback. It is susceptible to various malicious factors, ranging from viruses, malware to power outages. Thus you should make backups at regular intervals. Though Outlook comes loaded with a built-in repair tool – ScanPST.exe, you require an external one like DataNumen Outlook Repair. It can help you scan and recover Outlook files at a quick pace, which cannot be achieved only by ScanPST.exe.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com