With junk emails constantly pouring into our inbox, we could apply a useful tool to prevent them. Now let’s learn how to filter junk emails.
When it comes to junk email, many people must detest them very much. Every time when we open our mailbox, we will unavoidably find several junk emails, such as various advertisements, product promotions, and online magazines, etc. Actually, in positive situation, these emails are just aimed to promote their goods or brands without any other malicious goals. However, sometimes, there appear vicious emails, which may want to steal your email contacts, secret messages and bank card accounts, etc.
At present, email plays an increasingly important role in our daily communications. Meanwhile, email marketing springs up as well. And there is not any indication of fading. Thus we must admit that all kinds of junk emails will continue to enter our life. However, to our luck, many email clients develops a junk email filter, including Outlook.
Junk email filter in Outlook allows us to prevent the emails form specific addresses and domain names.
Here is a quick guide to filter junk emails in Outlook:
- Firstly open Outlook. In “Home” page, you could see “Junk E-mail” folder at the left part. Besides, there is a “Junk” option in the top menu.
- Locate the “Junk” option and click it. Then in drop-down menu, you should click the final one – “Junk Email Options”.
- Next a popup window will turn up, in which you could see an option called as “Blocked Senders”. Click it.
- In the page of “Blocked Senders”, you would be required to click “Add” button.
- Later you will see a popup dialog box, in which you can add in the specific e-mail addresses or Internet domain names. For example, when you find the emails from XXX@adc.com are usually junk emails, you could add “@abc.com” to the list.
- Finally, click a series of “OK” to save the options.
After implementing all the steps, you will find that all emails from the addresses or domain names added in the above list can be moved into “Junk E-mail” folder.
Despite a massive number of advantages of Outlook, it would be still prone to corruption. For instance, if users frequently shut down windows when Outlook hasn’t been closed properly, then outlook would be always facing risk of crash. Emails, contacts, tasks as well as schedules may get corrupted. Under this circumstance, it is time for users to resort to some repair tools. A recommended third party application for outlook recovery is DataNumen Outlook Repair, which has a very high recovery rate. You can have a try.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com