This article focuses on how to add business card to signature, which allows you not to spend too much time designing signature.
Signature is playing a particular significant role in message body. Not only does it reflect our own images, but also at times it stands for our company’s public impressions. If it is our personal email, a signature is not a matter of necessity. Nevertheless, provided that it’s your business email, you had better customize a signature for it. With a good signature, your business customers or partners will tend to have a better impression of both you and your company, which will increase the potentiality of successful business cooperation.
Moreover, in attempt to have your signature more formal and attractive, you will need to enter not only text, official links, but also pictures, etc. It will take a great deal of time to customize a satisfying signature. Depending on this issue, I highly suggest that you should design a more fantastic business card in advance, and then add it to signature. You can follow the steps mentioned before.
Add Your Business Card to Signature
- At the very outset, you have to customize a personalized business card. Thus first of all, you should create a contact for yourself. Then you can click “Business Card” button in “New Contact” window, which will access the “Edit Business Card” dialog. In this dialog, you are able to design diverse elements, including layout, images, font sizes, backgrounds and colors, etc.
- After completing your business card, you should go to “File” menu, and click “Options” item.
- Then in the subsequent window of “Outlook Options”, you should switch to “Mail” tab, under which you can locate and click “Signatures” button.
- Next in the new popup dialog, you can edit as per your preference. Click “New” button. You will be demanded to name it.
- Later under “Edit Signature”, you can see “Business Card” button. Click it, and then you can choose your business card in “Insert Business Card” dialog. Finally click a series of “OK” save the changes.
Restore Compromised Outlook Files
In Outlook, we can create one or more signature for all accounts on a basis of our wishes. Virtually Outlook is capable of making our diverse requirements come true. But like other email clients, Outlook cannot escape from corruptions either. With mounting data stored, Outlook will become increasingly more prone to errors. Hence we need to keep a potent repair tool handy, such as DataNumen Outlook Repair, which is especially designed for Outlook recovery. It can scan and restore damaged files with effortless ease.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com