Excel enables you to classify the statistics according to different attributes. Thus, the clear classification can help you improve your work efficiency. And in this essay, we will launch some Excel methods to insert worksheet.
In a new Excel file, there are three worksheets by default. And usually in your work, you will add many worksheets. Therefore, you will need to add more worksheet in your Excel file. So in the following context, we put forward four Excel methods of inserting new worksheet.
A Worksheet Example for Excel methods
Here we use the Excel file of student scores to display the ways. In the Excel, you have input the scores of class one, two and three.
And now you need to input the scores of class four. The default worksheets have been used up. Thus, you need to insert a new one.
Ways to Insert Worksheet
- Use the shortcut key. The existence of shortcut key has greatly improved our work efficiency. And here are two kinds of shortcut keys: “Shift+F11”, and “Alt+Shift+F1”. And these two shortcut keys have the same effect. And you may choose the most suitable one in your work. But the new worksheet will rank in front of the sheet “Class Three”. So you need to use mouse to drag it to the place that you require.
- In Excel, there is a small button next to the sheet column.
What’s more, this button also has the function of inserting a new worksheet. And click this button and a new sheet will appear. And the new sheet will rank after the former worksheet. So you don’t need to drag it.
- Here is another method.
- Right click on any of the button of sheet and you can see a pop-up menu.
- And Then click “Insert”.
- In the pop-up window, keep the default option. And the only thing you need to do is to click “OK”. And then you created a new worksheet.
- And now comes to the last method.
- Click the arrow next to the button of “Insert” on the toolbar.
- In the drop-down menu, click “Insert Sheet”.
And also using this method, you need to adjust the rank of the new worksheet.
How to Solve Damaged Excel Files
In the process of using Excel, you will certainly meet with some damaged Excel files. Excel recovery tool can be very helpful. You can also prepare the software in case the data disaster happens one day.
Anna Ma is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including word recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com