As we all know, Outlook email permits us to embed various items, such as picture, charts, and calendars, etc. This article will teach you how to insert YouTube video into Outlook emails.
Virtually inserting YouTube video into emails is not allowed in Outlook. But we can achieve this feature via another smart method. That is creating a picture of the video and link the image to the video in emails. Here are 3 quick steps.
Step 1: Create an Image of YouTube Video
- To start with, you should open the Internet Browser and access to the target YouTube video.
- After opening the website, the video will play automatically. You can suspend its playing at one moment and press “Print Screen” key to create a screenshot of the video.
- Then open any picture editing program on your computer, such as Paint. And click “Paste” button to paste the screenshot of the video onto it.
- Next you should utilize “Select” and “Crop” tools to only leave the parts that you need.
- Finally save it as any picture format to the local. The image of the YouTube Video has been created successfully.
Step 2: Insert the Image into the Outlook Email
- For a start, launch Outlook and create a new email.
- Then in the New Message Window, switch to “Insert” tab and click “Picture” button.
- In the subsequent window, select and double click the target image of the YouTube video to insert it.
- At last, you should adjust the size of the picture to fit the current email window.
Step 3: Connect the Image with YouTube Video
After completing the above steps, you can link the image with the YouTube Video, which is considerably simple.
- To begin with, you should get acquaintance with the URL of the YouTube Video. You can just select the URL and press “Ctrl + C” to copy it from the Address bar in the Internet Browser.
- Right click the image and select “Hyperlink” option from the context menu.
- Then in the new popup dialog box, you can paste the copied URL in the address field.
- Finally after clicking “OK”, you will back to the message window. When you put cursor on the image, a tooltip will show up, namely “Ctrl +Click to follow link”.
Never Click Embedded Links in Unknown Emails
Inserting hyperlinks in Outlook email has been a common phenomenon. Every user must have ever received this type of emails. But beware of them, especially those in unknown emails. There are great chances that the links are carrying disguised viruses or malware. As long as you click it, Outlook will be attacked absolutely. Under that circumstance, you would be required to repair Outlook. In addition, this kind of corruption is highly beyond the capability of Outlook Inbox Repair Tool. Therefore, you need a more proficient tool like DataNumen Outlook Repair. It can draw back Outlook data with minimized corruption in a jiffy.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com