This article will teach you 3 approaches to print business cards for multiple Outlook contact in bulk. You can choose any one to your liking.
Sometimes, you may desire to print out many Outlook contacts’ business cards. By default, you cannot print the business card by the inbuilt “Print” button in that it can print the contact details only. Thus, if you want to print many such business cards in batches, you can utilize any one of the following 3 means.
Method 1: Print via “Forward Contact”
- To start with, launch your Outlook program as normal.
- Then you need to access the “Contacts” area and open the correct “Contacts” folder.
- Next you can select many contacts whose business cards you want to print.
- Subsequently, you can find and click the “Forward Contact” button in “Share” group.
- From its drop down list, you could select the “As a Business Card” option.
- After that, a new mail will show up, in which the previously selected contact business card images have been inserted in the message body.
- Lastly, you can print out this email as usual. Just head to “File” menu > “Print” tab and click “Print” button.
Method 2: Print Multiple Contact Business Cards in Separate Pages
- At the very beginning, in the main Outlook window, press “Alt + F11” keys.
- In the subsequent “Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications” window, you can open an unused module.
- Then copy the following VBA code into this module window.
Sub PrintBusinessCard_inSeparatedPages() Dim objSelection As Outlook.Selection Dim objContact As Outlook.ContactItem Dim objTempMail As Outlook.MailItem Set objSelection = Application.ActiveExplorer.Selection If Not (objSelection Is Nothing) Then For Each objContact In objSelection Set objTempMail = objContact.ForwardAsBusinessCard objTempMail.PrintOut Next End If End Sub
- After that, you can add the new macro to Quick Access Toolbar.
- Eventually you can try this macro at once.
- Select the source contacts.
- Then click the macro button in Quick Access Toolbar.
- At once, the business cards will be printed out in separated pages.
Method 3: Print Multiple Contact Business Cards in One Page
- Still in the “Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications” window, open another module.
- Later copy the following VBA code into this module.
Sub PrintBusinessCards_inOnePage() Dim objSelection As Outlook.Selection Dim objContact As Outlook.ContactItem Dim objFileSystem As Object Dim strTempFolder As String Dim strBusinessCard As String Dim objWordApp As Word.Application Dim objWordDocument As Word.Document Set objSelection = Application.ActiveExplorer.Selection If Not (objSelection Is Nothing) Then Set objWordApp = CreateObject("Word.Application") Set objWordDocument = objWordApp.Documents.Add objWordDocument.Activate objWordApp.Visible = True Set objFileSystem = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") strTempFolder = objFileSystem.GetSpecialFolder(2).Path & "\TEMP" & Format(Now, "YYYYMMDDhhmmss") MkDir (strTempFolder) For Each objContact In objSelection strBusinessCard = strTempFolder & "\" & objContact.FullName & ".jpg" objContact.SaveBusinessCardImage (strBusinessCard) objWordApp.Selection.InlineShapes.AddPicture strBusinessCard, False, True Next End If objWordDocument.PrintOut objWordDocument.Close False objWordApp.Quit objFileSystem.DeleteFolder (strTempFolder) End Sub
- Next add this macro to Quick Access Toolbar as well.
- Ultimately, try this way. Select many contacts and then click the macro button in Quick Access Toolbar. At once, the contact business cards will be printed out.
Restore Damaged Outlook File
Although Outlook has satisfied quantities of our needs, it is still prone to errors and corruption due to various factors, like power outage, virus attack, hardware issues and other glitches. Hence, it is essential to make PST data backups, which can help a lot in PST recovery. Moreover, it is suggested to keep a remarkable repair tool in vicinity, like DataNumen Outlook Repair.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including mdf repair and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com