When you print an Outlook contact in a normal manner, you’ll find that the contact photo won’t be included in the printing. So if you want to print contacts along with the photos, you have to seek other means. Here are 2 workarounds to realize it.
In general, to print an Outlook contact, you will tend to firstly pitch on it and then click “File” > “Print”. However, you will discover that all the 5 default print styles cannot support to print the contact photos, shown as the screenshot below:
In this case, many users feel that the printed contacts without the photos are too dull. Actually Outlook has no native support for us to set up a new print style to include the contact photos. Therefore, to achieve it, we have to make some extra efforts. The followings are 2 simple workarounds.
1. Print the Email with the Business Card in Body
- At the very outset, launch Outlook and click on “New Email” button in “New” group under “Home” tab.
- Then in the popup message window, you should switch to “Insert” tab and hit “Business Card”. From the drop down list, select “Other Business Card”.
- Next a new “Insert Business Card” dialog box will turn up. You should choose the correct contact folder from the “Look in” drop down list, and then pitch on the source contact item and hit “OK” button.
- After that, the business card will be added into the message body. Lastly you can click “File” menu > “Print” tab > “Print” button to print out the email.
2. Print the Email with the Contact Screenshot in Body
- To begin with, locate and double click on the source contact in Contacts.
- Then in the contact window, click on “Email” button in the “Communication” group under “Contact” group.
- Next a new message will pop up. Now you should shift to “Insert” tab and hit “Screenshot” button in “Illustrations” group. Then you can find the previous contact page from the drop down “Available Windows” list.
- After selecting the contact window, you can crop the screenshot via the “Crop” tool.
- Finally, you can go to “File” > “Print” to print the email with the screenshot in message body like the method 1.
Handle Sudden Outlook Issues
Outlook is prone error. In other words, various Outlook issues can occur without reminding users. Therefore, you need to learn some tricks to address the vexing troubles. If the issue involves Outlook configurations, you can rebuild an Outlook profile or repair Office suite. Provided that the problem is related to the PST file error, you will be required to make use of a well-proven repair tool, like DataNumen Outlook Repair.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including repair SQL mdf db damage and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com