Many people know that Outlook has calendar, to which they can add their events, meetings, etc. But do you know that you can add outlook holidays to calendar as well?
Every day we add many meetings, appointments to Outlook calendar. We must be tired of these busy schedules. Thus it is time to see more relaxing time in our schedule. Unquestionably, everyone longs for the coming of holidays. It is only on holidays that we can completely relax ourselves by travelling outside or enjoying a party and so on. Therefore, we could add holidays to Outlook calendar by a few operations. We will be cheered up when we see the holidays in our calendar.
Add Outlook Holidays
- Firstly, open MS Outlook. Then in the “File” page, click the “Options” item.
- In the popup window of “Outlook Options”, select “calendar” option.
- Next below “Calendar options”, you should click the “Add Holidays…” button.
- In another popup window, you can select the locations whose holidays you like. For example, tick “United State”. Click “OK” to save the settings.
- Immediately the holidays will be copied to your Outlook calendar.
- Finally, you can turn back to “Home” page and select “Calendar”. You will see all holidays in it.
Remove Outlook Holidays
One day if you want to remove these holidays from calendar, you could also take some easy actions to delete them.
- Firstly you should open the page of “Calendar”, click the “View” option.
- Then you need to locate and pitch on the first option in the top menu – “Change View”.
- Next you would be required to click “List”.
- Besides, you need to ensure that all the items are listed in “Categories”.
- Later use a shortcut key – “Ctrl + A” to select all the items.
- Then right click it and select “delete”. You will find that all holidays have been removed successfully.
In fact, adding holidays to Outlook calendar is only a simple function in Outlook. As one of the most popular personal management software, Outlook has many other excellent capabilities, such as managing emails, tasks, contacts, as well as taking notes and so on. In addition, all these email, task, contact files are stored in Outlook PST files. However, these PST files may be corrupted from time to time. Under this circumstance, we could utilize Microsoft Outlook Repair Tool – Scanpst.exe to repair PST files. To be honest, it is often ineffective. Therefore, we could download third party software such as DataNumen Outlook Repair, by which you could repair the corrupted files and minimize the loss of data.
Shirley Zhang is a data recovery expert in DataNumen, Inc., which is the world leader in data recovery technologies, including sql recovery and outlook repair software products. For more information visit www.datanumen.com
Leave a Reply